Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Isabelle Maryann Martin Arrives!!!!!

Well, I had to do some serious catching up on my blog because there is really big news to report.

Shannon & Christian had their baby at 3:18 pm on 3/18/11! She was 7 pounds, 6 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Her name is Isabelle Maryann (in honor of Chris's Mom) Martin. She is the most beautiful baby in the world. After a very long & tiring labor Shannon is doing well, and so is papa Chris. Isabelle has some jaundice as I write this, but is in the hospital and expected to be fine. Her parents are seriously sleep deprived. Since Izzy was 11 days earlier than her due date, I am scrambling to change my flights and other reservations. We have had some electrical problems with the coach and are hurrying to get them fixed. We are in Edisto Beach, SC and need to get to Atlanta, GA to catch a plane. I will get to Vancouver on the 28th and finally get to hold my newest grandbaby. Can't WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment