Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5th - Desert Trails and catching up



Back at Desert Trails on October 31st! Lots of fun catching up and watching new people come in every day. Day 1 I fell off my bike into a big ole prickly pear cactus and a big OUCH! Pat and Russ (nearby when I fell) came to my rescue, the angels. John spent hours picking spines out of my arms, legs, side, and even my ear. Had to throw away some of the clothes I had on because too many spines that I couldn't see and I sure didn't want them back in me. Our first entertainment night was a Steel Drum concert outside on a lovely evening. Fun!



Finally, I am caught up on my blog after a month of traveling and I am vowing to do a little every week from now on. Love the sunshine! And the sunsets are spectactular.






1 comment:

  1. I was hoping for a picture of you and the prickly pear, but I guess you were too preoccupied with the pain to take photos! Ouch! Feeling better?

    ReplyDelete